Friday, November 14, 2014

Quick-fix: Carbs and Fat

I always try to keep a balance diet, especially when I started to cook most of my meals. However, I am going through phases of cutting down carbohydrate unintentionally. Cooking rice does not come in handy if you do not have a rice cooker with you. Weeks after weeks, carbohydrate is just out of my diet most of the time but without carbs for awhile does make me crazy. 

I went for a 5km walk/run last week and my whole body was uneasy. I felt hungry the whole day even after I had food. I knew my body is craving for something. Something different and something that feels me up.

So, I made garlic bread. 

Before going in the oven

Yup...That much butter =)


 Ingredients:
  • Butter
  • Garlic
  • Salt
  • Mixed herbs
5 slices of garlic bread and they made me one happy kid again!